Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our hole in the ground by the creek

MA & I had a quick trip back to Kentucky last weekend.  We got to see the progress on Millstream 2.0.  A picture being worth a thousand words, I won't bother with any more description than is necessary.


First, if you missed it earlier, is the final demolition of Millstream 1.0

The view from the front.  I hope to have a series from standing right here over the next few months.


The view from just outside the garage, then the view up from the creekbank toward the house (straight on and then a little left), then turning around to see the creek up close.




 The hole in the ground which will be the foundation.


I think it is telling that I picked the picture of me swinging on the creek when I started this blog a few years ago.  I'm looking forward to moving back home.


No comments: